Consultations & Services
Established as northern premier higher learning institution especially in Perlis, we have produced engineering and technologist graduates since 2006. We are now branching into the new territories of consultation and services to the industry players. We are willing to share the experience and knowledge to help accommodate the industries needs.
To provide independent, confidential and authoritative consultancy advice and an analytical/testing service for industry, commerce and government agencies.
• Practicing Engineers
• Academic/experts in specific fields
• Highly motivated technical/support staff
Our LABORATORY testing development is tremendously increasing since the beginning. With the state-of-the-art laboratory, any data requiring can be done from the in-house services. This will give the advantages of the costs required and the credibility of the services offered. From the small testing equipment into a million worth equipment, a wide numbers of testing can be offered to the client.
The School of Environmental Engineering is equipped with various research and teaching instruments which can be grouped into two major fields namely chemical/environmental and civil engineering.
The school is embarking into consultation and laboratory services to the industries. To fulfil the industrial requirements, several of our testing and analysis facilities are accredited with SAMM MS ISO/IEC 17025 which was granted by the Department of Standard Malaysia (DSM) (Skim Akreditasi Makmal Malaysia, SAMM 581). The scope of accreditation covering the area of:
– Mechanical (e.g. Concrete compression)
– Chemical (e.g. Waste water, surface water, drinking water, groundwater)
• Water and Wastewater Quality Testing and Monitoring
• Solid Waste Characteristic and Monitoring
• Air Quality and Pollution Testing and Control
• Concrete Lab Testing
• Environmental Lab Testing
• Design and Development Plan (Environmental and Civil Engineering)
• Pollution Control and Monitoring Plan